The domain name fintechasia.com (“Site”), is maintained and operated by Fintechasia and having its registered office at H-55 Sector 63 Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201301
India, where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be considered to include its respective legislatures, administrators, employees, directors, officers, negotiators and their successors and assigns
2.COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
- Personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you provide information to us in the contact us box or mail us or choose to participate in various activities related to the Site such as online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind; however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
- The User is aware that if any info which is provided by User whether it is sent message/ assessment/advice anywhere on Site can be used by the Site/Company to benefit out the User in each possible way in future. This reserved information can be utilized to resolve arguments, offer customer support, troubleshoot difficulties and much other and that such info, if requested, may be provided to judicial or governmental authorities of requisite jurisdiction, or then used by the Site/Company as allowed by applicable laws.
- If any User selects to buy any product or services from the Site/Company, the User is permitting the Site/Company to gather the individual information of the User.
- All the info whether it is individual or any other like mails or letters or any pieces of advice from other users or third party about the User’s activities or posting on Sites is collected or assembled by the company and is gathered in a file or folder by the Site/Company. The User is aware of all this info.
- There are certain online studies which are optional and Site/Company can request the User to complete those studies. Sometimes these studies might request the User to provide the contact information and demographic information (like pin code, age, income bracket, gender, etc.). This information is used to modify the Site for the profit of the User, and providing all users of the Site with products/services/content that the Site/Company believes they might be attentive in availing of, and also to show content according to the User’s partialities, the user is aware of all this.
- User/Users can browse a Site without providing any info to the Site/Company but for certain actions and area, the User has to offer certain info for registration such as placing an order. The User is aware that the info provided to the Site/Company can be used to send the User offers and promotions whether or not based on the User’s earlier orders and interests, and the User hereby specifically agrees to accept the same.
- The information like content/analyses/studies/feedback which is submitted by the User to Site/Company cannot be a store, upload, publish or show in any way. The User approves the Site/Company to eliminate any such content, analysis, study or feedback from Site which has been submitted by User, without reason or being compulsory to inform the User of the same.
- The Site/Company may inquire or request the User to offer the reviews for the products/services which are purchased/availed by the User from Site. The User is aware that such reviews will benefit other users of the Site make prudent and right buying, and also benefit the Site/Company eliminate vendors whose products are substandard in any method, and the User hereby specifically allows the Site/Company to circulate any and all reviews written by the User on the Site, along with the User’s name and certain contact details, for the assistance and use of other Users of the Site.
- Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Site permission to access this information.
3.USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you.
- Provide the services asked by you.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- Notify you of updates to the Site.
- Offer new products, services and recommendations.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
4.DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
4.1.By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
4.2.Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance and other support based services.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
4.4.Interactions with Other Users
If you interact with other users of the Site, those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, following blogs.
4.6. Business Partners
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
4.7. Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
7.SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
8.DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND JURISDICTION
It is expressly agreed to by the Parties hereto that the formation, interpretation and performance of this Policy and any disputes arising here from will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) mechanism. It is further agreed to by the Parties that the contents of this Section shall survive even after the termination or expiry of the Policy and/or Terms.
- a) Mediation: In case of any dispute between the parties, the Parties will attempt to resolve the same amicably amongst themselves, to the mutual satisfaction of both Parties. In the event that the Parties are unable to reach such an amicable solution within thirty (30) days of one Party communicating the existence of a dispute to the other Party, the dispute will be resolved by arbitration, as detailed herein below.
- b) Arbitration: If the Parties are unable to resolve a dispute by mediation amicably, said dispute would be referred to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Company, and the award passed by such sole arbitrator will be valid and binding on both Parties. The Parties shall bear their own costs for the proceedings, although the sole arbitrator may, in his/her sole discretion, direct either Party to bear the entire cost of the proceedings. The arbitration shall be conducted in English, and the seat of Arbitration shall be the city of Noida in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India.
The Parties expressly agree that the Terms, Policy and any other agreements entered into between the Parties are governed by the laws, rules and regulations of India, and that the Courts at Noida, Uttar Pradesh shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising between the Parties.
9.Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
H-55 Sector 63 Noida,
Email: [email protected]
Tel No: +91 9870310368